Today is Max's day with the cup! I tried to look for an update somewhere of what he was going to do with it all day but came up with nada. I bet he's spending part of it with his family before he parties with it tonight. For some reason I feel like something naughty is going to go down with the Cup tonight in Canada somewhere.
If anyone heard anything about it, pass the news my way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well I live in New Brunswick [for those that don't know..it's a tiny little province between Nova Scotia and Quebec] and I was flicking through the tv channels around supper time and on a french channel it showed Max with a couple of kids taking photos with the cup in what looked like a tent. It sucked because pretty much as soon as I saw Max..he was gone and the segment was done!!
ReplyDeleteBut I saw somewhere that he was going to spend time with his family//bring it to a park I believe so people get a chance to see the cup and take photos//and then he said party with it until they take the cup away from him!
Ohhhh Max<3
and it's geno's birthday :]
ReplyDeleteGirl's if you go to youtube..type in max's name then under time go with the "newest" there is some videos from today : )
ReplyDeleteYes! Thank you! I'm excited to see him act a fool with the cup :D
ReplyDeleteAlso, why was he in a tent?
Ummm I'm guessing rain??
ReplyDeleteIt rained here today..St.Bruno is like 7 hour drive away...soooo maybe it was raining there too? haha
It could have also been like a background to take pictures in front of!
ReplyDeletehaha, you said tent and I immediately thought of a camping tent. That's why I was confused. :D
ReplyDelete