Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blerrgghh..

Okay, So the next few updates might be coming a little slow. I sliced my finger on some glass and was in the ER so my typing is a little shoddy. But anyway, the next update is coming soon and again, thank you to everyone who reads this story because it's a lot of fun to write :D

4 comments:

  1. Ouch! Here's wishing you and your finger a speedy recovery. I once sliced my finger open with glass, had to get stitches, so I sympathize.

    If you find yourself desperate to write but still unable to type, I suggest dictation software! It sounds corny, but the good programs are a lot of fun to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ickk!!
    Hope your not in too much pain! And you heal up nice and quick!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly: hope you aren't in too much distress. :-S My sister got her fingers caught in the sunroof of her car (long story... quite funny though) and they've bothered her for a long time so I hope you don't go through that.

    Secondly: Dang that glass..

    Update whenever you're able to.. your updates are worth the wait. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sorry! i hope your finger gets better

    ReplyDelete